*Apologies for cross-posting*

Hello,

We're pleased to announce that we've extended the deadline for LILAC 2017 abstract submission, and the call for papers will now close on Wednesday 2nd November 2016 (17:00 GMT).

LILAC 2017 will be hosted by Swansea University, 10-12 April 2017.

We welcome proposals which address information literacy from all sectors and contexts. This year we are accepting abstracts for the LILAC Lagadothon via our online submission system too.

More information can be found on the LILAC website at www.lilacconference.com/lilac-2017/call-for-papers<http://www.lilacconference.com/lilac-2017/call-for-papers>. Here you can also see details of the types of papers you can submit.

Deadline for proposals:

  *   Call for papers opens 3rd October 2016
  *   Call for papers closes 2nd November 2016 (17:00 GMT)

All proposals are blind refereed by our panel of reviewers.  Applicants will be notified by 21st December 2016 if they have been successful or otherwise. If you have any queries please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

We hope we will see you there.

Kind regards

Claire Packham, on behalf of the LILAC Committee and CILIP Information Literacy Group.

Website: www.lilacconference.com<http://www.lilacconference.com>

Twitter: https://twitter.com/lilac_conf

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lilacconference/

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4264874