Dear Allstat Members,

We are still looking for an experienced Statistical Programmer, who would like to join a forward thinking, dynamic healthcare company in their offices based in Oxfordshire.

The contract is 12 month, office based with scope for extension.

The ideal candidate will be working within the R&D team in the company and will be providing statistical programming support to assist in the development and improvement of products including laboratory and clinical trials.

Specific duties will include:

If you have the skills and would like to discuss this role, please contact me on 0044 1438 842972 or email [log in to unmask].

We also have other, full-time opportunities in the UK and in Europe, so please get in touch or refer a suitable candidate!

Anetta Kotynska

European Biometrics Consultant

CK Group

Richmond House