Hi

I think this is one of my most interesting posts to write, and hopefully to read.

Is there a place for play in teaching and learning statistics? Or is it too important to play?

Read what I have come up with, and add your comments on the blog.

https://learnandteachstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/10/14/play-and-statistics/

And if you would like to help our social enterprise help future statisticians, please consider backing our Kickstarter project.

Best wishes

Nic

Support our Kickstarter for Cat Maths cards.

Dr Nicola Petty

Aka Dr Nic

Mobile: 027 698 7392

Statistics Learning Centre

http://statslc.com/

Statistics Learning Centre aims to empower all teachers to teach statistics.

Subscribe to our Statistics Learning Centre newsletter here: click here to subscribe

SIGNOFF allstat