Don't miss our East Coast R Conference in Boston EARL (Effective Application of the R Language) will be held on 7-9 November 2016 at the Boston Museum of Science. Join us for 3 days of R Workshops, Presentations on the commercial use of R and Networking opportunities at our Conference Receptions in the evenings.

We are thrilled to announce that Jenny Bryan and Ricardo Bion will be the Keynote Speakers for EARL Boston in November 2016. Jenny is the Associate Professor of Statistics at the University of British Columbia and part of the leadership of rOpenSci and Ricardo Bion is a Data Science manager at Airbnb, where he leads two teams focused on product research and experimentation.

Further details of the conference and more speakers can be found at www.earl-conference.com/boston<http://www.earl-conference.com/boston>

--

LEGAL NOTICE

This message is intended for the use of the named recipient(s) only and may contain
confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorised use of the information
contained in this message is prohibited.

Mango Business Solutions Limited is registered in England under No. 4560258 with its
registered office at Suite 3, Middlesex House, Rutherford Close, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 2EF,
UK.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL

SIGNOFF allstat