Dear Library Colleagues

I am having great trouble locating this article - BL can't supply and wondered if anyone on the list would be in a position to help out with a PDF. I can supply BL account details if required or if not required chocolate is on standby ready to post!

Respiratory care 2016; epub ; Impact of High-Flow Nasal Cannula Use on Neonatal Respiratory Support Patterns and Length of Stay; Suma B Hoffman, Natalie Terrell, Colleen Hughes Driscoll, and Natalie L Davis​

Kind regards

Harriet Croxton
Library Assistant
Whittington Health Library