Hello,

I hope that those of you who are in Scotland for conference are having a great time – thanks for the Tweets (#GEM2016)

You might remember previous references on this list to HLF’s forthcoming youth programme. It now has a name – Kick the Dust – and information workshops are on offer to anyone who might be interested in putting a consortia bid together to deliver a project of £500k - £1m anywhere in the UK. We’ll also cover our other funding for young people including Young Roots.

To find out more about venues and sign up, visit this web page: https://www.hlf.org.uk/about-us/news-features/attend-our-kick-dust-workshops

To read some background on why we’re launching the £10m programme and to ask questions of us (and one another) visit our new young people and heritage forum: https://www.hlf.org.uk/community/young-people-and-heritage-forum

And if you can help us spread the word on social media we’re using #KicktheDust – many thanks,

Jo

Jo Reilly
Head of Participation and Learning
Heritage Lottery Fund
7 Holbein Place, London SW1W 8NR

Direct line: 020 7591 6007  Mobile: 07989 344220

HLF website   Young Roots Facebook

Follow me on Twitter and be part of our online community

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk