Good afternoon,

I'm managing the creation of a new permanent exhibition in Woolwich, at the Greenwich Heritage Centre. The exhibition is called 'Making Woolwich' and is about the history of the Royal Artillery in Woolwich and the connections established between the town and men and women of the Regiment over its 300-year history. To find out more about the exhibition, check out our website: https://www.greenwichheritage.org/visit/greenwich-heritage-centre/making-woolwich-a-new-permanent-exhibition.

As part of this HLF-supported project, we're looking to have a freelancer create a KS2-focused, STEM workshop, which can be taught the museum learning team for their delivering in the longer-term. The theme of the workshop will be rocketry (linked in with the military rockets created here on  the Royal Arsenal by William Congreve) and it should be a practical "hands-on" experience for the students, as part of a 90-minute overall site visit. Attached is a project brief which provides more in-depth information.

The project is now open for freelancers to submit tenders for, which should be done by midday on Friday 28th October. Please send them, and any enquiries that you may have, to this email.

I very much look forward to seeing your ideas!

Thank you for your time,

Mark

Mark T. Tindle BA Hons (Oxon.), PGDip (N'cle)
Exhibition Project Officer
Royal Greenwich Heritage Trust
Charity Number: 1157164
020 8854 2452 (ext 209) or 020 3828 8438
Greenwich Heritage Centre
Artillery Square, Royal Arsenal,
Woolwich, London, SE18 4DX
www.greenwichheritage.org<http://www.greenwichheritage.org>
www.greenwichheritage.org/visit/greenwich-heritage-centre/making-woolwich-a-new-permanent-exhibition<http://www.greenwichheritage.org/visit/greenwich-heritage-centre/making-woolwich-a-new-permanent-exhibition>

[RGHT-Word-logo]

For more information, follow us on Facebook & Twitter. Please like our page, www.facebook.com/rght<http://www.facebook.com/rght> or follow us on www.twitter.com/GreenwichHC<http://www.twitter.com/GreenwichHC>, www.twitter.com/Charlton_House<http://www.twitter.com/Charlton_House> or www.twitter.com/WW1Greenwich<http://www.twitter.com/WW1Greenwich>