*Apologies for cross-posting”

Please join us for a BitCurator Social Mixer taking place during the iPRES 2016 conference on October 4, 2016 at 5:30pm at (location to be determined, but will be at a bar / casual venue near Bern Town Hall). The mixer is a fabulous opportunity to talk with colleagues about how they use BitCurator, and to discuss workflow strategies and implementation options. Plus we will have stickers! And buttons!

Please note it is not required to be registered with the iPRES conference to attend. It's open to anyone. We will provide some food (small plates / appetizers) and informal conversations (any beverages will need to be purchased on your own). We encourage people with an interest in using or just learning more about digital forensics in library/archives settings and/or the BitCurator software environment to come. There's no need to already be a user of the software.

If interested, please RSVP via the link below so we can get a headcount of possible interest:

For more information on BitCurator and the BitCurator Consortium please visit bitcuratorconsortium.org

Sam Meister
Preservation Communities Manager, Educopia Institute
http://educopia.org
@samalanmeister