Please send to the list! I'm also  interested!
Meg

From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of John Wickstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 2:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] 14th c papacy and episcopacy

Learned Colleagues, I am in need of fairly specific but synthetic studies of the papacy and/or episcopacy in the 14th century,  with some emphasis on the reign of Innocent IV.  I did not find the abundance of material I had anticipated for these subjects. Any bib. help would be much appreciated.
Also if anyone knows of detailed studies of Italian black monk monasticism, specifically Montecassino in the same period, I would be even more grateful

thanks, in advance,
John w.

John B. Wickstrom