From: Clare Polley (TSO GB)
Sent: 01 August 2016 16:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: World War One Centenary Archive for your library - extended offer

Ref:  JISC Publisher Collections – Library Services Digital Library Agreement

Due to the amazing response from our library customers we are extending the offer below for a further month.  If you haven’t already responded and would like to take up the offer you  now have until the end of August to respond!

World War One Centenary Archive for your public libraries with the compliments of TSO

Explore 100 official government documents relating to WW1 including Sir Douglas Haig Somme Despatch dated 29/12/1916.  If you would like to network the archive of documents across your public library services then please do get in touch and we will put it in place for you at no charge – the list of the complete collection will be emailed separately upon request

Respond by the end of August to receive your complimentary access

cid:image002.png@01D1D606.940C31B0

Clare

Clare Polley

Official/Library Channel Sales Manager

cid:image003.png@01D1A544.A52612B0

Williams Lea Tag

St Crispins

Duke Street

Norwich

NR3 1PD

United Kingdom

T+44(0)1603 695198

M+44(0)7801180591

www.williamslea.com     www.tagworldwide.com

10158 OPO Email Signature V1_0

GOGREEN Climate Protection with DHL: please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email.

This email is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete all copies of the message.