Dear colleagues,
I’m a researcher psychiatrist who is currently testing image acquisitions with different sequences on a Siemens 3T SPECTRA scanner. I would like to learn from you if any of you had experience with this scanner in the collection of high-resolution structural images (MPRAGE), DTI, and Resting State Functional Connectivity images. We only have access to a 12-channel Head Coil, though. Luckily the scanner has the possibility of acquiring 128 direction of DTI.
If any of you can share with me any good quality sequences that could fit this set of characteristics it would be highly appreciated
Thank you very much
Best regards,
Felipe Picon

--