Dear SPM experts :

  Here is a basic question in the preprocessing,but confused me two weeks at least.

  I will be very thankful if you can help.

  In Matlab2012a,SPM8,I convert an Elekta MEG data with this format ( *.fif ).

  It was successfully convert to *.mat & *.dat ,but Matlab showed error below (no matter "define" or "just read") :

	306 MEG channel locations transformed
Error using mne2grad (line 121)
Number of MEG channels identified does not match number of channels in grad structure!!!!!
Opening raw data file C:\Users\MEG\Downloads\Test-Left ear single tone 1000Hz\left_1000_raw_sss.fif...
	Range : 18000 ... 260999  =     18.000 ...   260.999 secs
Ready.

Warning: Could not obtain electrode locations automatically.
> In spm_eeg_convert at 416
  In spm_eeg_convert_ui at 89

	306 MEG channel locations transformed
Error using mne2grad (line 121)
Number of MEG channels identified does not match number of channels in grad structure!!!!!

  In Display,it can not watch the scalp. ( Get 2d positions for EEG\MEG channels !)

  In '3D source reconstr.' step,even load data will be rejected. ( checkmeeg: no sensor positions are defined )

  I have found  few same question here,but I learn Programming just one months,many methods and functions still make me confused.

  Please bear with me,thanks a lot.