Hello,

sorry to ponder this point again and again, but neither of you provides
enough information for any of us to be able to help. Specifically, what
exactly are you trying to do, with what kind of data, what exactly is
the error message, is there any output at all, and which spm release
(latest updates?) and Matlab version are you using?

Cheers
Marko

negar noorizadeh wrote:
> Dear All
> Hi
> I have the same problem, I used TOM to make Atlas which is like tpm
> atlas,but when using created atlas instead of spm12 atlas it gives error
> and does not run.
> i would be appreciate it if anybody can guide me
> have a nice day
> negar
>
> On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 10:43 PM, Desiree Lopez Palafox
>
>     Hi, I want to make a segmentation using SPM12 but with different
>     probabilistic maps (LONI-LPBA40), The problem is when I try to do it
>     doesn't work. What can I do ??
>
>     Thank you
>
>     Regards
>
>     Desiree Lopez

Prof. Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik
  Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  University Children's Hospital
  Dept. III (Pediatric Neurology)

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany