Da: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> per conto di hamed nili <[log in to unmask]>
Inviato: domenica 17 luglio 2016 19.48.06
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: Re: [SPM] issue with spm_write_vol! Has anything changed?

I think I figures it out!
The header I was using was the header of one of the binary mask images.
I found (through experience) that if you want to write a volume with non-discrete values, you should use the header from say a file that takes non-discrete values (e.g. a beta file). Now the maximum difference is in the order of 1e-7...

Hamed