Dear SPMers,

I am using Dartel (SPM12) to normalize my data. I have used the procedure
explained in VBM Tutorial (John Ashburner, March 12, 2015).

I checked my normalized data using SPM normalization and
Dartel normalization,(T1 images normalized with default SPM procedure
according to the manual).

It seems to me the normalized brains with Dartel are slightly smaller than
MNI template(avg305T1). it is also smaller than the output from default SPM
normalization procedure. I have attached an example of the problem.

Could you please let me know where the problem can happen?

Best Regards
Rouhi