Dear Colleagues,

MUP has announced a summer sale, 50% off all their books.  I am
particularly thrilled, as this coincides with the publication of my
*Approaching
the Bible in Medieval England* in paperback.  The combined result is that
it now sells for £7!!!  The link is
http://www.manchesteruniversitypress.co.uk/9781784993740/ and you should
Enter in the code *Summer16* into the Promotional Code section.

Enjoy

Eyal

Dr Eyal Poleg

Lecturer in Material History