Dear all,

I have just heard from the Geological Society that it will be preparing
a response to the House of Commons Science and Technology
Committee's enquiry into the effects of EU exit on UK science.
The GeolSoc hasn't decided yet how to go about collecting evidence
for its response, but if you have any contributions, send them to
me and I will pass them on.

Deadlines are unclear but it would probably be wise to assume
the same deadline as the RAS, in good time for 31st July.

Thanks to those who have already submitted comments.  We really
need to hear from all the holders and proposers of EU grants,
so that the government gets the full scale of the problems.

Regards,
Sheila Peacock,
RAS Council and GeolSoc Council.