Hello everyone,

The Walk Study Training Course is coming to a close, but if you are in London we are doing one final walk that we'd love for you to join us on.

The final drop in session for WSTC6 was designed by Idit Ella Nathan around the simple premise that in art restrictions can be liberating and walking operates as oppositional, resistant and responsive practice. Participants will roll a die and see where it leads.

There is also a reading by de Certeau (though not 'Walking in the City'!) that accompanies the walk.

e-mail info@walk exchange to get a copy of the reading and the exact meeting location. The walk will be on 18 June at Kings Cross station, beginning at 11am.

Hope to see some of you there!

Best,

Blake