I am so sorry to hear about these two tremendous losses. Both will be missed.

Sent on my Samsung Galaxy S® 6.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Vincent, Helen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 6/17/16 3:03 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Carol Kaske

How sad to hear about both A.C. Hamilton and Carol Kaske. I will always remember A.C. Hamilton reciting the opening of the Arcadia at Kalamazoo. Carol was so kind and encouraging to me and I loved both her serious scholarship in print and in conference sessions and her knack of coming out with off-the-wall comments outside the formal scholarly exchanges.

Helen

Helen Vincent
Rare Books, Maps and Music Collections Manager | Collections and Research Department

National Library of Scotland
George IV Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1EW

Tel: +44 (0) 131 623 3894
Email: [log in to unmask]