From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Cuming
Sent: 21 June 2016 13:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Abbreviations in bibliographic references

Thanks Mike. I have also been sent this link which is handy but not completely comprehensive.

http://canterbury.libguides.com/c.php?g=243221&p=1618689

Paul

Paul Cuming | Historic Environment Record Manager | Environment, Planning and Enforcement | Heritage Conservation Group

Kent County Council | Maidstone, ME14 1XX | Tel: 03000 413358 | www.kent.gov.uk/HER