Hello Subscribers

I curate a blog that features academic authors talking about the books that
they love. This week it's the turn of Marcia Zug, who's recently written a
book on mailorder brides, who admits that she really only likes books
written by or strongly featuring women. She has her own Bechdel test for
books.

You can read more about the books that inspire her here:

https://bookscombined.com/2016/06/20/follow-your-passion-dont-read-books-that-bore-you/

Happy reading

Emma Longstaff
Special Projects Manager
Combined Academic

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.