Dear OR Coleagues,

The following two events in Edinburgh may be of interest to colleagues and PhD students from your research group. We'd be most grateful if you could advertise them and encourage especially PhD students and early-career researchers to attend. Thanks!

A one-day Workshop  "Computational Optimization in Action"

International Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh (UK)

Friday 17 June 2016

   http://www.maths.ed.ac.uk/~gondzio/coa2016/home.html

with the following invited speakers:

   Miguel F. Anjos, Polytechnique Montreal, Canada
   Michael C. Ferris, University of Wisconsin, USA (keynote speaker)
   Michal Kocvara, University of Birmingham, UK
   Daniel Ralph, University of Cambridge, UK

Attendance is free, but please do register so that we know you are coming.

and

NATCOR (http://www.natcor.ac.uk/) Convex Optimization PhD Course:

International Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh (UK)

13-17 June, 2016

   http://www.maths.ed.ac.uk/hall/NATCOR_2016/

This 5-day course is a part of UK-wide PhD training program.

Registration:     http://www.natcor.ac.uk/course.asp?courses_id=26

With best wishes,

Jacek Gondzio and Julian Hall

Edinburgh Research Group on Optimization (ERGO)
http://www.maths.ed.ac.uk/ERGO