Discussion here: https://twitter.com/turbulenceorg/with_replies?lang=en-gb

If the new slick corporate Rhizome was searching for a reason to exist it could surely find it by doing some good here...michael

      From: Sarah Cook (Staff) <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2016 9:53 AM
 Subject: [NEW-MEDIA-CURATING] Fwd: Turbulence to end

Other lists have alerted me to this, I thought those on the crumb list might know more and suggest solutions for preservation or otherwise saving 20+ years worth of groundbreaking net art.

-----
Dear Turbulence.org<http://Turbulence.org> Artist/Friend,

After an extraordinary 20-year run, NRPA co-directors Helen Thorington and Jo-Anne Green announce the end of the Turbulence.org<http://Turbulence.org> project.

Operating Support has steadily declined over the past decade, and has reached a point where it no longer sustains our involvement. We will go offline on December 31, 2016.

If you need access to our server to obtain a copy of your files, please contact Helen at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

With warm wishes,

Helen and Jo
--
Helen Thorington and Jo-Anne Green, Co-Directors
New Radio and Performing Arts, Inc.