From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Burgess, Sam
Sent: 03 May 2016 11:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BNF app for windows based phone?

HI all - I've had the following email - "I would like to download BNF to my tablet - but I use a tablet running windows, not iphone or android. is this possible?"

I have told him that I didn't think that it was possible- but wondered if anyone might know of a work around? (other than using the web-based version)

Thanks
Sam

Library
Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Swindon

________________________________
Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Great Western Hospital Marlborough Road Swindon
SN3 6BB
Tel 01793 60 40 20

http://www.gwh.nhs.uk

Register to become a member of the Trust at https://members.gwh.nhs.uk

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) addressed.
If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, disclosing, copying, distributing or retaining this message, or any part of it, is strictly prohibited; please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
All messages sent by the Trust are checked for viruses but this does not, and cannot, guarantee that a virus has not been transmitted.
The Trust accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this e-mail.

Thank you for your co-operation.