From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Claire Jones
Sent: 12 May 2016 12:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Lego in Teaching - 6th June 2016

hi everyone
I too fundamentally disagree with the suggestion that this represents some kind of dumbing down of HE. We use lego to teach the balancing of performance objectives in operations mgt to my first years. They find it very engaging and it enables them to truly understand the application of theory, as well as leading to some fantastic discussions.
Claire Jones