This afternoon we will be turning off the Beta Test version of Enriching The List in preparation for the launch of the full public version next Tuesday (7th June). This means that the new content you have been viewing will be temporarily unavailable whilst we load and test the new version.

Martin

Martin C Newman BSc MCILIP MCIfA MBCS FSA FRSA

Datasets Development Manager

Designation Department

Direct Dial: 01793 414718 mobile: 07760 123987

We are the public body that looks after England's historic environment. We champion historic places, helping people to understand, value and care for them, now and for the future.
Sign up to our enewsletter to keep up to date with our latest news, advice and listings.

HistoricEngland.org.uk           Twitter: @HistoricEngland

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.