What a great book! I'm looking forward to it coming out!

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 12:51 AM, Roelf Barkhuis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Jacqui,

Thank you very much!

Best wishes,

Roelf

Barkhuis
Kooiweg 38
9761 GL Eelde
the Netherlands

An exciting new addition to the book list.
Jacqui Huntley
Science Advisor North East
Research Group

Direct Line: 0191 269 1250
Mobile phone (preferred contact): 077134 00387 or 07824 529245

Historic England | Bessie Surtees House,
41-44 Sandhill | Newcastle upon Tyne | NE1 3JF

Save trees. Please do not print this message unless essential.