Dear Giedre,

If your scale bar is correct, Cannabis does not seem very likely.

Mans

Op maandag 23 mei 2016 heeft Giedre Motuzaite Matuzeviciute <[log in to unmask]> het volgende geschreven:
Dear list members,

I am working on early Cannabis sativa records in Eurasia and hemp's origins in Europe. If you know of any publications concerning hemp in prehistory or have any archaeoboatnical reports with Cannabis sativa remains, I would be very grateful if you would let me know. Attached are a couple of seeds which I have initially identified as Cannabis sativa, from Lithuania (3rd millennium BC site). If somebody has a second opinion on my ID results I would appreciate any and all feedback.

Best wishes,

~Giedre

--
M. (Mans) Schepers, PhD