Morning Allstat,

Hope you all has a nice sunny weekend. Here are some of our featured permanent SAS& STATS roles.
If you would like to discuss one or more of these positions please contact me directly on 0 203 096 4701 or email

My client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies world-wide. Recent expansions of their R&D team has led
to new exciting opportunities from Senior to Management level. We encourage candidates with a min. of 4-5 years of experience
to apply (industry experience: Pharma, CRO, Biotech)

You would have the opportunity to be involved in all of the clinical trial phases through mulitple therapeutic areas. We offer great
salary packages ( incl. bonus & benefits). Help for relocation may also be offered.

Current Vacancies available: Middlesex & Hertfordshire- ASAP start

*         Senior Programmer

*         Principal Programmer

*         Manager Programming

*         Senior Statistician

*         Principal Statistician

Please call or email for a full job description or send your CV to apply

Looking forward to hear from you!

Sabrina Andresen
Biometrics Consultant
SRG Clinical