Current Developments in Cluster Randomised and Stepped Wedge Designs

We will be holding a meeting on Current Developments in Cluster Randomised and Stepped Wedge Designs on 29th November 2016 in London (precise location TBC), 10:30am-4pm. The meeting will consist of a series of short talks and discussion about new perspectives for the design, the analysis and the reporting of cluster and stepped wedge trials. The event is for anyone who is involved, or thinking of being involved, in cluster randomised trials and stepped wedge designs, such as statisticians, chief investigators, clinicians, researchers, doctors, and postgraduate students.

If you would like to give one of the talks please send an abstract of 300 words [plus title, authors, contact details and affiliation for presenting author] to [log in to unmask] by July 29th 2016. We will reply with decisions regarding abstracts by Sept 29th 2016.

If you would like to register for the event then please register by 14th November 2016 using the following link for online registration and payment (http://eshop.qmul.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&deptid=34&catid=1&prodid=636). The cost of the day is £25 which includes lunch.

For me information, please see our event page (http://www.blizard.qmul.ac.uk/pragmatic-clinical-trials-unit.html#news-events) or contact [log in to unmask]

SIGNOFF allstat