Hi Allstat,

If you could be interested in one or more of the positions below please email me

[log in to unmask] or call me directly on +44 (0) 203 096 4701

New Contract Role!

Principal Programmer – CRO- Can be fully home-based or in Berkshire

Approx. 50-57 pr. hour DOE

Must have leadership experience in Clinical Trials

Start: ASAP

Contract Length: 6 months

Perm Positions

These roles would be suitable for candidates with min. 5 years of CRO, pharma or biotech experience in a similar role

Senior/Principal Statistician- R&D – Med. Devices – Oxfordshire

Salary band: 45000-60000 pr. annum

Principal Statistician – R&D – Pharma- Phase I-IV – West London

Excellent salary package, DOE

Senior Biostatistician – CRO– Hull Yorkshire UK

Salary band: 45000-50000 pr. annum

Senior Statistician– CRO – Home-Based UK

Salary band: 50000-60000 pr. annum

Looking forward to hear from you

Sabrina Andresen

Biometrics Consultant at SRG Clinical