We've opened enrollment on our newest workshop: Linear Models in Stata, taught by Jeff Meyer.

This workshop will take you through all the steps of setting up, running, testing, and interpreting linear regression and ANOVA in Stata. You’ll learn the options and short cuts in Stata that will give you the output you need to answer your research question and understand your results.

In short, after taking this workshop, you will be able to run, interpret, graph, and diagnose three types of linear models: linear regression, ANOVA, and ANCOVA in Stata.

Here are the details:

Linear Models in Stata

Begins June 7
9+ hours of live Instruction plus 4 Q&A sessions
One-year access to workshop center; includes online support, recordings, exercises, and resources

Instructor: Jeff Meyer
Level: Intermediate
Software demonstrated: Stata
Workshop Price $347