Hi

to the WebPA activity members! Here is an information for those person who
is interesting to visit Moscow this summer!

The Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russia would like to organise
the WebPA  workshop in the framework of the congress named "Science and
Engineering Education 2016", see details here: www.see-congress.com/en

Welcome, please!

I have asked Peter Willmot to support it, so you could read the our
conversation below.

Elena Smirnova,
scientific secretary, SEE-2016
BMSTU, Russia
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web-site: http://www.see-congress.com
Tel. +7(985)2043153 (mob), +7(499)2611721 (office)

Пятница, 29 апреля 2016, 11:54 +03:00 от Peter Willmot

Hi Elena

I am delighted that you have been advancing the cause of WebPA. Having been
involved in the development of the tool over many years in the past, I have
rather withdrawn from such activities more recently and allowed others to
take this forward. Being out of date with developments, and totally ignorant
of the technical programming aspects, I do not feel well placed to take a
leading part in your proposed workshop.

I recommend that you should write to the webPA forum  [log in to unmask]
to tell the user group about your activities and ask for the help/person you
need to actively participate.  The most knowledgeable person I know in this
respect is Paul Newman – who is the man who actually wrote all the original
code – he is a senior IT technician at Loughborough. He can also tell you
how to link with Moodle etc. Another person who has loads of knowledge is
Steven Vickers – who does not work at Loughborough. Note that neither of
these people are academic users.

I would be pleased to write a few words in my capacity as the originator of
the system if that would help – what sort of thing do you have in mind?

I hope you are well and prosperous.

Peter