From: David Johnson [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 1:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Johnson's Russia List Want Ad

Dear JRL recipient,

I want and need your support.

It's obvious. Johnson's Russia List is needed more than ever these days. No further elaboration or exhortation is required.

Please do also check out the fabulous and lively JRL archive at russialist.org

$50 is the normal annual contribution. Business-users should contribute more. A minimum contribution of $25 is suggested.

HOW TO SUPPORT JOHNSON'S RUSSIA LIST

» Donate online directly by going to the George Washington University's donation page for Johnson's Russia List. This is best for credit cards and should be used:

Click on this link: www.tinyurl.com/support-JRL

All contributions go directly to JRL.

» You can also make a credit card contribution (Mastercard, Visa, American Express) by calling toll-free: 1-800-789-2611. You may leave a message with your credit card information, amount of contribution, full address, and telephone number. Specify Johnson's Russia List, of course. You will receive confirmation of your donation in the mail. You can schedule a time to be called.

» Send a check, payable to The George Washington University, with Johnson's Russia List specified in the memo line, to:

The George Washington University
Annual Fund
2033 K Street, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20052

If you would prefer to use Paypal let me know.

If you have any questions please contact me at [log in to unmask] or call me at 757-336-0608.

David

p.s. I always like to hear from those who don't want to support JRL. If you tell me why perhaps I can do better.

David Johnson
Johnson's Russia List

Johnson's Russia List, 6368 Circle Drive, Chincoteague, VA 23336

Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with

SLAVONIC-EE-POSTGRAD, a list for postgraduate students in Slavonic and East European Studies in the UK and elsewhere, is a project of BASEES, the British Association for Slavonic and East European Studies (www.basees.org.uk). For subscription information, please see www.basees.org.uk/postgrads.htm . To unsubscribe, see instructions at www.jiscmail.ac.uk .