From: Janette Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 27 April 2016 at 09:51
Subject: essay mills officially advertising on the London Underground
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear All

I’ve been really shocked to see an essay mill, OKessay.co.uk officially advertising on posters on the London Underground. We all know it happens and have seen fly posters, but this seems to say it’s an acceptable thing to do. I got a photo of one today at South Kensington and intend to report it to the Advertising Standards Authority, they are near universities, there’s one at Euston, so if you work at a London HEI have a look at your nearest station.  I know they measure the number of complaints, so wondered if anyone else wanted to make a separate one, citing the one at South Kensington, this is the link https://www.asa.org.uk/Consumers/How-to-complain.aspx and whether ALDinHE could complain as an association which would carry more weight?

Regards

Janette

I work at SGUL Tues-Thurs

Dr Janette Myers SFHEA

Senior Lecturer in Student Learning and Support,

Institute of Medical and Biomedical Education,

6th floor Hunter Wing,

St George's, University of London

Cranmer Terrace

London

SW17 0RE

020 8725 0616

--
************************************************************************* You are subscribed to the JISC Plagiarism mailing list. To Unsubscribe, change your subscription options, or access list archives, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/PLAGIARISM.html *************************************************************************