Colleagues

Taxonomy Boot Camp London launches this year in London (18 & 19 October) and you're invited to contribute.  The only dedicated conference for taxonomies in the UK, come and speak at this brand new conference for all aspects of taxonomy, and share case studies and experiences to enable your peers to reach the next level, from absolute beginners to seasoned experts.

Whether you use taxonomies in e-commerce, the public sector, intranets, websites, knowledge management, big data analysis, publishing and more, we want to hear from you. The full Call for Speakers, with suggested topics, is available at:
www.taxonomybootcamp.com/London

The deadline for submitting proposals is 10 May 2016, so send us your ideas soon and, if you have any questions or would like to discuss your speaking ideas, please get in touch - we’d love to hear from you. E: [log in to unmask]

We're looking forward to reading your speaker proposal.

The Taxonomy Bootcamp London Team

** with apologies for cross-posting**