Hi fellow EIUGers,

We are about to setup a feed from patron accounts to display in CampusM. I can see that using the Patron API allows users to have a look up feature of My Account - but we want to allow renewals.

Has anyone out there done this yet?

It doesn't look like any of the API's can do this so am I right in thinking we could do it using SIP2 instead?

Any helps/advice would be most welcome.

Thanks

Curwen

Curwen Thomas
Systems Librarian
Bamford Library
Harper Adams University
Edgmond
Newport
Shropshire
TF10 8NB

01952 815284

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the MailScanner at Harper Adams University and is believed to be clean. The email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the Harper Adams Service Desk (+44 (0) 1952 815555) or notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Harper Adams University, Newport, Shropshire TF10 8NB T +44 (0) 1952 820280 F +44 (0) 1952 814783 W www.harper-adams.ac.uk