Thanks to Anais for circulating this to the group.  If anyone has contacts
beyond this group who might be interested (especially in the local
community) please do pass this on.  I can also supply hard copies of the
leaflet to anyone who has somewhere they can leave them - just email and
let me know how many you want.
Many thanks.
Celia