From: Britain-Nepal Academic Council announcement list <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Nepal Study Day BNAC <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 5:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reminder for Registration- for all participants

Dear All

Please ignore this email if you already registered for the 14th BNAC Nepal Study Day conference which will be holding at Liverpool John Moores University (on 14-15 April).

We would like to request all the participants who are willing to attend the conference (both presenters and non-presenters, who are not registered yet). Registration is very easy and won't take more than two minutes. You just need to enter your personal information and tick some multiple choice questions.

For registration, please click the link and click on registration: http://bnac.ac.uk/activitie/
Activities - Britain - Nepal Academic Council<http://bnac.ac.uk/activitie/>
bnac.ac.uk
Britain-Nepal Academic Council. TheBritain-Nepal Academic Council was established on 23 May 2000 at a large meeting at the School of Oriental and African Studies in ...

If you couldn't manage to book an accommodation yet, please let us know as soon as possible.

We are looking forward to see you in Liverpool.

Thank you very much.

With kind regards,

Padam, Sara and Ak Narayan

--