Among the 40,000 items in the Museum of Australian Democracy at Old
Parliament House, about 7000 are associated with politicians and about 100
were once owned by prime ministers.

The museum's staff took Fairfax Media deep inside the museum's bunker to
see some of the collection.

There are the things you expect like briefcases, stationery, medals and
uniforms, but others are more quirky like a pillow belonging to the first
Aboriginal MP Neville Bonner.

http://bit.ly/25SUotb
http://bit.ly/25SUotb+

--