A £2m purpose-built home for Carmarthenshire county's archives is to be
built after the council gave plans the green light.

Concerns were raised about the long-term safety of the collection following
an outbreak of mould at the current Parc Myrddin site.

http://bbc.in/1SE02Xf
http://bbc.in/1SE02Xf+

--
Peterk