When I asked to see the Cram and Applewhite papers, a staff archivist told
me both collections had been removed from public view. The CIA, he
explained, was reviewing the boxes for “security material.” He said he
thought the material would be returned “by the fall” of 2015. When I asked
to see the library records for the Cram papers again, I was told the CIA
had removed those from public view, too.

http://bit.ly/1WwyI1D
http://bit.ly/1WwyI1D+

--
Peterk