What to get the foodie who has every gadget, ingredient and cookbook they
want? The perfect gift just might be a 2-inch flash drive from Arroyo
Grande resident Ann-Terese Barket, aka The Food Archivist.

Barket documents family recipes via videos and transcripts so they may be
easily shared with relatives and friends. She officially started her
business in November 2015 after realizing how important recipes were in
maintaining the cherished culinary memories of her own family.

http://bit.ly/1VV8g3i
http://bit.ly/1VV8g3i+

Read more here:
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/entertainment/restaurants/article73367382.html#storylink=cpy