Hi - BBC Scotland Media Management is currently looking to re-home a Canon microprinter 60 machine (see links below for info).  Please note that  the machine would need picked up from BBC Scotland's Pacific Quay HQ in Glasgow.  As far as we know the machine is in working condition but does require a new ink cartridge.  My colleagues advise that it is a standalone machine - pretty sure it cannot be hooked up to a computer (although there may be a way to do this that we don't know!).  If you're interested please contact -

http://www.donnegan.com/video/mp60.pdf

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/scanners/support-micrographic-scanners/microprinter-60

Regards

Gregor

Gregor Marks
Digital Library Archive Manager
Media Management Scotland
Zone 3.09, BBC Scotland, 40 Pacific Quay, Glasgow G51 1DA
tel 0141 422 7972 (ext 01 27972)
mailto: [log in to unmask]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/