How’s this for a measure of the pace of the tech revolution? Twenty years
ago, you would have read this article only on paper; now it is also
available on your tablet, smartphone or computer. The impact of digital
media has become so pervasive that even remarking upon it feels trite.
Where predictions that printed books and newspapers are dying once seemed
far-fetched, the future now seems less certain.

http://bit.ly/1Vlfxr0
http://bit.ly/1Vlfxr0+

--
Peterk