Colleagues - this is a request for information about the going rate for
employing an artist and/or writer in residence for say 6 months. Do
colleagues apply a monthly rate? I know the HLF recommended daily rate for
professionals is £350.

Has anyone employed an artist/writer in residence recently? Would you be
prepared to share you info? I've searched the index and not seen anything.

many thanks,

Kath

*Ms Kathleen Shawcross*
Borough Archivist & Local Studies Manager

Libraries, Heritage and Arts
People Directorate
London Borough of Sutton
Central Library, St Nicholas Way, SUTTON SM1 1EA

Tel: +44 (0)20 8770 4745), FAX: +44 (020 8770 4777)
www.sutton.gov.uk
@SuttonArchives

I work Tue-Fri and every second Sat

 *Follow the Past on Glass <https://pastonglass.wordpress.com/> blog and on
Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/pastonglass>*

*Local Studies & Archives Centre *
*Opening Hours *

*Tue, Fri 10am-5pm; Wed 10am-8pm; Alternate Sat 9.30am-5pm; Alternate Sun
1-4.30pm Closed Mon & Thur*

*We will be open the following weekends in 2015/16:*

 12/13 Dec, 9/10 Jan,  23/24 Jan, 6/7 Feb, 20/21 Feb, 5/6 Mar, 19/20 Mar
2/3 Apr, 16/17 Apr, 30 Apr/1 May

*Printing this email? Please think environmentally and only print when
essential!*
This email and the information it contains are confidential and intended solely for the exclusive use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, this email should not be copied, forwarded, or printed for any purpose, or the contents disclosed to any other person. If you have received this email in error, please notify the London Borough of Sutton immediately on +44 (020) 8770 5000 and then delete the email.

Although the London Borough of Sutton operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept any responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.

This message has been scanned for malware.