From: Kallio, Eeva [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 March 2016 16:01
To: Maxwell, Nicholas
Cc: Kallio, Eeva
Subject: VL: Wisdom network in Finland

Dear Nick,

I am starting Wisdom research network here in Finland, with international partners and for the purposes of European wisdom scholars and practitioners. Would you like (or better to say your network "From knowledge to wisdom") to be involved in this kind of co-operation and member of network?

We could do co-operation as  (but not restricted only) collecting data, arranging symposiums, apply funding  etc. We have so far created website, have a look: www.wisdom-fi.com<http://www.wisdom-fi.com>. Unfortunately we do haven't created English translation of the pages yet, but it is coming. If you look on "Verkosto" link, you see there some wisdom scholars who have already joined into the network.

Also, I have been team leader of research group for a short time, and we created now name to it: ADULTE-WISE. Have a look: https://ktl.jyu.fi/en/research/adulte-wise#_=_

I appreciate to get your answer regarding to join to the European network in short run. Also, if you have names on your mind who could be potential partners, I highly appreciate it.

With best regards

Eeva K. Kallio, University of Jyväskylä and  University of Tampere, Finland
Finnish Institute for Educational Research (FIER)
FINLAND
https://ktl.jyu.fi/en/staff/kallio-eeva

AJATTELUN KEHITYS AIKUISUUDESSA/DEVELOPMENT OF THINKING IN ADULTHOOD (BOOK)

<https://email.jyu.fi/OWA/UrlBlockedError.aspx>