Da:Mauri Åhlberg <[log in to unmask]>
Inviato:Wed, 23 Mar 2016 18:17:56 +0100
A:[log in to unmask]
Oggetto:I think that it is a good idea. :) Re: Wisdom network in Finland

Dear Nick and others,

I think that it is a good idea. :)

Best wishes

Mauri K. Ahlberg
Emeritus Professor of Biology and Sustainability Education
University of Helsinki

Quoting "Maxwell, Nicholas" <[log in to unmask]>:

Dear Friends of Wisdom,

                                        I have been asked by Eeva Kallio if Friends of Wisdom would like to be involved in a Wisdom Network she is creating in Finland: see below.  It seems to me like a good idea.  What do people think?  Are there any objections?  If there are, let us know.

                                        Also Eeva Kallio asks for “potential partners” in the enterprise.  If you would like to consider being such a partner, please get in touch, and I will put you in touch with Eeva Kallio.  Or you could communicate with Eeva directly.

                             All good wishes,

                                     Nick