Hello all,

Following on from the successful Jisc Change Agents' Network<can.jiscinvolve.org> event held in March 2015<https://can.jiscinvolve.org/wp/events/can-event-march-2015/>, we are delighted to announce that Jisc and the University of Lincoln are hosting the next national event on 2nd June 2016. This one-day event will provide a chance to share practice, research, experiences and new thinking on student engagement, with a particular focus on understanding what works and how to grow your institution's commitment to engaging students as partners.

This event is open to staff in universities, colleges and sector organisations with an interest in engaging learners in enhancing their student experience; engaged students; students' union officers and staff. We encourage staff to bring at least one student with them to this event and we have kept the event free for students and kept the costs for staff minimal to ensure the event is accessible as possible.

One of the most exciting parts of the day will be the showcase of practice to develop student partnerships from universities and colleges across the UK. We are looking for staff and students to share specific examples of how they are helping students to engage as partners in improving their learning experience. We particularly welcome examples that feature the innovative use of technology or student staff partnerships which are focusing on supporting digital developments. More information on how to submit a proposal for this showcase are in the attached flyer and you can email your submission to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by 12pm on Friday 15th April.

Registration is now open for the event and you can see the programme for the day in the attached flyer, and you can register here  http://edeu.lincoln.ac.uk/event/jisc/

We look forward to seeing you at this exciting event,

Best regards,

Sarah

[Jisc]<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>
Sarah Knight

Senior Co-Design Manager, Student Experience

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA
Please note I only work Monday - Thursday

jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86 Jisc's registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>