Beware!

Much of Silver's data has been discredited. See e.g.
Payne, S. 1984. The use of early 19th century data in ageing cattle
mandibles from archaeological sites, and the relationship between the
eruption of M3 and P4. Circaea, 2, 77-82.
And other papers by Payne and Legge
Dale

Dale Serjeantson
Archaeology
University of Southampton

www.southampton.ac.uk/archaeology/about/staff/dale.page

On 15/02/2016 23:48, "Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites
on behalf of Haskel Greenfield" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of